The purpose of this personal data protection policy is to inform you of our practices and the conditions under which HIPANEMA S.A.R.L- Société Anonyme à Responsabilité Limitée registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 750 123 291 and whose offices are located at 58 rue Charlot 75003 Pari (hereinafter "HIPANEMA", the "Company" or "we") and in particular the brand WILD collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter the "Data") that you provide to us through our platform (the "Platform") accessible from the website www.wild-shop.com or our partner sites.
This policy sets out how we handle the personal data that we collect and that you provide to us. We invite you to read this document carefully in order to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement, and inform you that consultation and/or use of our Sites necessarily entails acceptance of this Policy.
2. What personal data do we collect and how is it collected?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with the www.wild-shop.com website (registration for the newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges, etc.) we are likely to collect the following data:
Data that you transmit to us directly when:
- You fill in forms (such as the newsletter registration form)
- You create an account to place an order
- You contact us, whether by telephone, email or any other means of communication, or when you send us a request.
The data that we collect automatically when:
3. Who collects your personal information and with whom is it shared?
Hipanema is responsible for the processing of personal data and will make decisions regarding the purposes and methods of data processing and the instruments to be used, also including those used for security measures.
In addition, as part of our business, and for external processing needs, personal data may be communicated to external companies to ensure the management of the site and services. For example, your payment data is transmitted to our payment service providers and to the banking institutions holding your account in the context of carrying out transactions linked to your purchases and managing marketing operations.
. The latter are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality of the Data and to use it only for the purposes for which we transmit it to them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of HIPANEMA's assets due to uncertainty or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which WILD's user Data is one of the assets transferred.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests;
- if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Hipanema, including the WILD brand, its customers or other stakeholders. Such disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Site may contain links to various social networking platforms managed on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over which Hipanema and in particular the WILD brand has no control.
As a result, we cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for the way in which your Data is stored or used on the servers of these third parties.
We advise you to read the applicable data protection policy of each third-party website that you access via our Site in order to understand how your Data will be used.
4. What do we use your data for?
Your personal data is collected and processed for purposes strictly related to the use of the Website and its services, following registration on the Website and the purchase of items.
Your personal data may also be used for other processing operations, but in any case under terms compatible with these purposes. Your personal information will be processed in particular for the following purposes:
- to carry out the sale concluded between you and us and to provide you with the information and services requested;
- to send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your consent where required by law, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services, or to suggest and advise you of goods or services that may be of interest to you. We may also use your data to send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on social networking platforms or third party sites. If you would like more information on this subject, we invite you to read the contractual documents of these platforms;
- to provide you with all the information concerning the services of the company Hipanema, in particular on the website of the Wild brand and the purchase of articles on www.wild-shop.com (such as alerts that may be of interest to you, our news) by e-mail, SMS or any other means of communication;
- to provide you with information on Internet browsing, browser compatibility, as well as the consultation and loading of the pages of www.www.wild-shop.com;
- to help us maintain a healthy and safe environment on our Platform;
- to respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with users, as well as for any other legal purpose.
- to improve your user experience, including:
o allowing our site to recognize your hardware, so you don't have to provide the same information over and over again to perform the same task;
o recognizing the username and password you have already provided so you don't have to re-enter them on every web page that requests them.
- analyze traffic and data on our site in order to:
o measure the number of users, thereby making it easier to use and ensuring their ability to respond to your requests in a timely manner;
o estimate browsing patterns and speed up your searches;
o help us understand how you use our site in order to improve it.
5. What security measures are in place to protect your data?
Given the inherent characteristics of the Internet, however, it is impossible for us to guarantee that the security measures implemented for the protection of the website and for the transmission of data on www.wild-shop.com limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of the latter.
We cannot be held responsible for any failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on our Sites.
We recommend that you equip your computer with software tools to protect the transmission/receipt of your data in and out of the network (e.g. an up-to-date anti-virus system) and that you ensure that your Internet service provider has taken the necessary measures to guarantee the security of the transmission of data in the network (e.g. by means of firewalls and anti-spam filters).
6. What are your rights?
You have the right at any time to ask Hipanema and in particular the brand WILD to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you exist, even if they have not yet been registered.
Furthermore, you are entitled to receive from Hipanema and in particular from WILD brand information on the origin of your personal data, the means used for their processing and the purposes of the latter, the reasoning behind any data processing carried out using electronic tools, details of the data controller and data processors, as well as an indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal information may be disclosed or who may have access to it, for example, as data controllers or data processors.
You are entitled to obtain at any time from the company Hipanema and in particular from the brand WILD :
- the updating, rectification or, if you so wish, the integration of your personal information;
- the deletion, conversion to an anonymous format or blocking of your personal information (which has been processed unlawfully), including data that does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected and then processed;
- confirmation that the operations carried out in accordance with the above paragraphs have been notified (together with the content of said operations) to those to whom the information has been disclosed or communicated, except in situations where this is impossible or where the means employed are clearly disproportionate to the protection of the rights.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if such processing is in compliance with the purposes for which they were collected;
- to the processing of your personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes or for the purpose of conducting marketing studies or commercial communication actions.
You also have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your Data in the event of your death.
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and ask you to provide additional information to fulfill your request.
We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
7. Links to other websites and social networks
Our Platform may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies.
Hipanema, and in particular the WILD brand, does not control or monitor such websites or their content. Hipanema, and in particular the WILD brand, cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites and the rules adopted by them, including with regard to the protection of your privacy and the processing of your personal data during browsing operations.
www.wild-shop.com provides a link to these websites only to help the user in his search and navigation and to facilitate his connection to other sites through hypertext links. The activation of the link does not imply any recommendation or endorsement by Hipanema and, in particular, the WILD brand to access and browse these sites, nor any guarantee regarding their content, services or goods provided by them and sold to Internet users.